Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Instructional HIIT Workout for Beginners

So, I've mentioned before that I swear and live by hiit workouts, why? Because they work, they work at conditioning, providing you with increased endurance and sustained muscle growth and a fiery metabolism!

Lately, I've been incorporating some type of of 30 minute hiit session into my workout week and I've noticed more cuts and definition in my thighs which is due to all the plyo moves involved.

Now don't get me wrong hiit is not for the faint at heart, the intensity to have to push yourself full speed for 20-30 sec and only have 10-20 sec to rest and start all over again is a real challenge. However, like with everything practice makes perfect. No one starts out at the top but with time, experience we grow to that next level. I say that to say don't be intimated by the intensity of these workouts. Start at a level you are comfortable with then increase when your body gives the signal that its ready.

In this video I walk you through a hiit workout, giving you detailed instruction on how to perform each exercise. I hope you enjoy it and be sure subscribe to the youtube channel and follow me on instagram :)





No comments:

Post a Comment